Stay Dry Products and we, our or us mean Stay Dry Products 2007 Ltd.
Newsletter means any written communication that we may send to you (and as such includes other communications, not only a newsletter) whether by way of electronic communication, hard copy or otherwise;
Site means our website www.staydry.co.nz and is owned by Stay Dry Products 2007 LTD
User, you and your mean any user or visitor of our Site, as applicable.
All information will be collected and held in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993.
The Information That We Collect
Stay Dry Products operates the website www.staydry.co.nz as part of our operations we may gather certain types of information about the users of our Site:
Personally Identifiable Information - this is provided by you when you register for services that we may offer. Examples of these services could include Newsletters or competitions. Providing this information will always be optional. However, some services may not be available to you if you choose not to provide the required information.
Aggregated Data - this information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our Site. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
Who We Share This Information With
We will not sell or allow third parties to access your personal information without your consent. We release personal information only when we believe the release is required to:
· Comply with law (including facilitating court proceedings);
· Protect the rights, property or safety of Stay Dry Products, our Users or others; or
· Meet requests by Government agencies to enable them to fulfil statutory roles (such as Police or Inland Revenue Department); however the User may ask us whether any information has been provided to such Government agencies.
We have collected this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our Site. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
· To help provide any services that you have requested;
· To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests;
· For any marketing, promotional, publicity, direct marketing or market research (including monitoring or analysing market trends) that we or our agents may undertake; or
· For any other purpose for which you have given permission.
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server when you visit our Site. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information. It does provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (e.g. Mac or Windows), the browser that you use (e.g. Microsoft Explorer or Netscape) and what domain you are accessing our Site from. With this information we can do the following:
· Track traffic patterns to our Site;
· Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown.
About Other Websites
Opting In and Opting Out
You will always have the option to opt in or to opt out of any services we may offer, at any stage. This means you may change your mind at any stage about participating in any of our services.
Your Right to Access Your Information
The Privacy Act of 1993 gives you the right to access and correct the information you have provided to us. You can do this by emailing your request to email@example.com and you may ask to be removed from our Newsletter recipients’ list or email list(s) at any time. We are happy to discuss any concerns that you may have in providing the information that we require and for further information regarding the information that we hold about you. You may contact us at:
Stay Dry Products 2007 Ltd
318 Casement Road
Phone: +64 7 865 9647
Fax: +64 7 865 9649